Far, near-infrared and middle wave-lengths are part of the broad infrared healing wavelength-spectrum.
The wave-lengths can penetrate halfway into the soft tissue, opening up each blood vessel and keeping the body warm at the same time. This process is called vasodilation.
Infrared is often used in clinics to regulate the temperature of newborn babies. And the past two decades, there have been a series of researches on infrared sauna and infrared. Chiropractors, physical therapists, and Doctors use infrared in hospitals and clinics to remedy pain, increase body flexibility, improve skin condition, and fasten the body healing process.
Although, there are billing codes linked to the use of infrared, due to the research that has unveiled some benefits that are associated with the application if infrared.
Infrared Saunas Also Help the Body with the Following:
- Fatigue and Stress.
- Joint relief, Arthritis, and Muscle aches.
- Burn out and aid weight loss.
- Improved Metabolic Reaction.
- Boost Immune system.
- Skin conditions
- Improve Heart function
- Reduce and eliminate of cellulite
- Remedy Diabetes.
The device can stimulate sweat glands and increase the rate of blood circulation around the body. A daily use of the device can aid body sweating and detoxification by releasing heavy metals like nickel, mercury, and cadmium.
And reduce the rate of alcohol, sulfuric acid nicotine, inorganic, and organic compounds. Over the past decades, there has been a series of research work that proves that –sweating is effective way of eliminating accumulated body chemicals.
2. Stress and Fatigue Reduction
A moment spent in a mild warm infrared sauna will dramatically reduce body stress and create the body with a maximum feeling of recreation, relaxation, and rejuvenation.
There are a lot of comments regarding how people use a sauna session. The sauna provides an environment for maximum relaxation. The device affects the function of the autonomic nervous system – by putting its users in a “rest and digest” state, also known as the parasympathetic state. The state allows maximum healing of worn-out tissues in the body.
3. Muscle Aches, Arthritis, and Joint Pain
I bet you agree that an excessiveness leads to damage, including one of the top-rated act that leads to better health; exercise. An infrared sauna aid to eliminate accumulated stress, stiffness, relieve inflammation and body soreness, by enhancing circulation in the body and also cause a deep feeling of relaxation by allowing heat to access body muscles and remove metabolic waste in the form of sweat.
Infrared sauna aid warms up body muscles for a higher level of functionality and at the same time reduce the muscular pain and tension.
Research as shown that most time, the summation of time you spend in a sauna can lead to effective relief from all forms of arthritis. Doctors and therapist have to use radiant heat to effectively treat sprains, bursitis, neuralgia, joint stiffness and muscle spasms, and other forms of muscular-skeletal ailments. Effects like pains, stiffness, and other bone tissues problems that result from aging, can all be regulated with constant use of the sauna.
4. Weight Loss and Improved Metabolic Reaction
According to the American Medical Association Journal: it stated that a consistent use of infrared sauna effects a boost to the cardiovascular system as running will. While relaxing in the infrared heat, the body produces sweat, burn calories, and pump more blood around. This process is called a “passive aerobic exercises” since the body is receiving the benefits, without going through all the rigorous stress that is accompanied with a normal workout. During this, the body tends to be stress-free in a parasympathetic mode.
The body cools off by producing enough sweat, during this; your heart works more to pump blood while boosting circulation. This intensify the body metabolism and at the same time burn down calories. Staying in an infrared sauna for 25-30 minutes can burn 200-700 body calories.
5. Boost Immune System
The infrared ray that penetrates the body increases the body temperature by causing artificial fever. Fever explains the body’s ability to accelerate and strengthen the response of the immune system, similar to what happens when you contract flu.
It improves the immune system by removing toxins and waste products that are found in the blood through sweat, and as a result, makes the body more resistance to enhance body health and vitality.
6. Skin Conditions
Few moments in the sauna can lead to profuse sweating that reduces the dead skin cells and of impurities, and as a result; the skin is left with a clean and glowing appearance. It enhances blood circulation and also extracts skin nutrients to create a glowing skin.
There are positive review from most clients that use the sauna, on how they experience a dramatic change in their skin color, tone, texture, and elasticity. Acne, psoriasis, eczema are improved by a regular flow of blood in the body.
7. Improve Heart Function
Infrared sauna improves blood pressure to an optimum level, lower blood cholesterol level, decrease pain, and be of great benefit to patients who are suffering from cardiovascular heart diseases; this was researched by the Department Of Family Practice At The University Of British Columbia.
Saunas are known to decrease heart arrhythmias –a sign that accompanies chronic heart attack in patients that suffers from cardiovascular diseases.
8. Reduce and Eliminate Of Cellulite
Cellulite are trapped fats in the body that create a dimpling effect on thighs and other flabby parts of the body. This dimpling effect has been statistically estimated to appear in 95% of post-adolescent women, but rarely occurs in men.
Exclusive body areas where cellulite are found are; thighs, buttocks, abdomen and a black with flabby skin. Although this body abnormality has no similarities with obesity and as a result; eliminating cellulite cannot lead to weight loss.
The infrared sauna produces a heat that is triple times deeper than that of a conventional sauna. The infrared radiant produces an amount of heat that is efficient enough to decrease depressing cellulite. The use of infrared sauna enhances heart rate and improve the level of blood circulation in the body.
- SLIMMING, PAIN REDUCTION, CLEANSING, AGE DEFYING AND MORE - Developed by Nasa this system is proven to cause natural thermal effects in the human body while promoting the metabolic functions. Sweating promotes deep inner cleansing of the body, soothing sore muscles, weight loss (it can burn up to 500 calories in one session), and a lot more.
- TECHNOLOGY MAKES THIS THE BEST FIR TREATMENT DEVICE AVAILABLE TODAY - This blanket features a Japanese carbon fiber heating element. Made to last, we’ve used heavier duty fabrics than other similar f.i.r blankets: thick, top-grade PU on the outside and waterproof PVC with flexible tensile capabilities on the inside. We’ve gone even further by developing a closure with Velcro to replace temperamental zippers for a far longer lasting product that never lets you down.
- YOUR HOME SPA - We bring you an excellent, efficient, comfortable and durable FIR slimming blanket that you can rely on for years of use. This amazing sauna blanket saves time and will save thousands of dollars on expensive spa treatments. No more booking appointments and spending time traveling to the spa. You’ve got it right there on hand. Remember to read and follow the instructions in order to protect the product and ensure its durability.
- EXTREME SAFETY AND EASY TO USE AND STORE - In the event of any safety issues the heating automatically stops. You can set the timer for 20 - 60 minutes at a temperature of between 77 - 158 F with the easy to use and clearly marked control panel. 2-Zone controls enable you to heat the front and back together or separately. 67 x 33.5” when open, the blanket folds down neatly for easy storage.
- A PRODUCT YOU CAN RELY ON - Healthy Home Helper is a company dedicated to the welfare of our customers. We provide you with a full-year guarantee in the event of manufacturing issues.
9. Diabetes support
The device can help diabetic patients to manage their health and to reduce multiple side effects and limit some damages that are likely to occur in the future.
These activities include:
- Toxin elimination
- Infrared resonance
- Internal organ cleanse
- Improved circulation
While using the sauna, it’s normal to expect a lot of sweat during the process, this is usually accompanied with no pain, and makes the body feel relaxed. Like it is for a steam shower, you must know how long you should stay in a sauna for the optimal benefits. Excess exposure to infrared may harm you in the long run. Taking a lot of water can be an effective way of using the infrared sauna to your advantage. So far, there has been no serious adverse effect recorded with the use of sauna.