Toilets Guide has always been enthusiastic to extend its support for the underprivileged and those who find it too challenging to bear their mandatory expenses like the ones for education. We value what people think about their home and the way they can improve their homes, bathrooms, and other parts. Offering this community service scholarship 2018, we want to make it clear that we are strong supporter of education and improved lifestyle for which a great home and bathroom are crucial.
- Doing the last semester of a graduation program
- Graduates, Post-Graduates
- Candidates looking for admissions into a specialized/professional program
- Work to Be Submitted: An Article/Blog Post
- Length: 1,000 Words
- Topic: Anything related to toilets and bathrooms
- Required Information: Name, Full Address, Contact Information, Academic Particulars
- Date of Submission: (DATE)
- Recipient Mail: email@example.com
Factors We Consider
Since we receive lots of applications with their submitted works, it takes us a significant amount of time to finalize the process that actually starts as we start evaluating the works. Here are the standard criteria we use while reviewing someone’s works.
- Writing Standard (Grammar, Writing Style, etc.)
- Facts and figures
Besides the above points, we also keep in mind if the works are useful in anyway to the community we reside within. However, this is not a hard and fast criterion.
Scholarship Announcement & Payment
We usually publish the result of the evaluation one or two weeks after the deadline. The entire process, from starting the evaluation to the final transaction, takes us no longer than a month. We contact with the winning applicant using the details he/she provides us. Please contact us for further questions if you have any.