Right here is some other great two-piece toilet from Toto. The Drake II is an advanced one in every of their best-selling models, and it functions a powerful however quiet flushing device, a wide computer designed trick way, and it's going to save you up to 20% water. This elongated bowl toilet comes in a white cotton color; however, there are also a few other options which includes the Sedona and bone beige finishes. It also comes with the chrome outing handle, and it includes the tank cover and all the fittings.
The Toto CST454CEFG Drake II is a single-flush, two-piece toilet that uses Double Cyclone Technology combined with gravity to create a powerful, smooth flush using a tower-flush mechanism. This WaterSense- certified bathroom does not include a commode seat, but most trendy, elongated seats will fit.
Why We Like It?
- Sanitary coating, comfortable height
- It has an elongated bowl and meets (ADA) standards with a17.25-inch seat height and 16-inch bowl height
- 4 of the Drake's available colors
- Feature the CeFiONtect glaze
- It's ultra-smooth and stops waste from adhering to the surface
- The user says that it’s a more comfortable height for overall to tall users but a few shorter people say their legs hang uncomfortably
- The ADA-compliant height can make a Powerful flush for smooth cleaning
Toto is the world’s largest plumbing producer all over the world which includes a new state of the art plant in Morrow, Georgia. They provide regular exceptional products regardless where in the world they are formed, and some of the great engineered plumbing products in the Globe. The Toto Drake II CST454CEFG uses simply 1.28 gallons of water per flush (GPF) and removes a hefty 800 grams of waste, making this one of the most efficient bathrooms available. It also requires much less cleaning than most toilets.